Feeding Liverpool would like to work alongside a delivery partner to provide up to 50 healthy fruit and vegetables bags per week to a community group located in Norris Green for a period of up to 6 months (December 2023 – May 2024).
The delivery partner would be responsible for sourcing and purchasing healthy fruit and vegetables, dividing them into eco-friendly bags (or similar), and delivering them to the centre in Norris Green on either a Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning before 10am on a weekly basis, starting week beginning 4th December 2023. The bags should be ‘family-sized’, aimed at households with children.
We welcome proposals from local businesses, social enterprises or community organisations, outlining their ability to deliver this project. Feeding Liverpool follows Liverpool’s Good Food Plan Good Food Procurement Principles; we will, therefore, prioritise proposals which use local suppliers and work within supply chains that enable fair employment.
Proposals should include:
- Your full organisational details, including – where appropriate – your charity number/company number and whether you are a Real Living Wage employer
- A proposed budget, including references to how many bags you could provide and the length of time you could undertake this service
- Reference to how your proposal aligns with the Good Food Procurement Principles
- References to any similar projects undertaken by your organisation, including details of the scale of this work
- Details of the expected contents and size of the fruit and vegetable bags (kgs)
Proposals should be within the project budget of £12,000 (including VAT).
Please send proposals to [email protected] by 5pm on Friday 10th November 2023.