Queen of Greens Bus Stop Map
The Queen of Greens bus brings affordable fresh fruit and vegetables to communities across Liverpool and Knowsley.
Pay with cash or card.
Healthy Start cards and Alexandra Rose vouchers are accepted at all stops.
This map shows Queen of Greens bus stops in Liverpool and Knowsley.
Click on the icons to find out when the bus visits each venue.
- Download the latest timetable.
- Follow Queen of Greens on Twitter.
- Follow Queen of Greens on Instagram.
- Find out more about Queen of Greens here.
- Promote Queen of Greens in your community.
If you have a question or query related to the Queen of Greens bus, please contact Elena on [email protected].
- Yew Tree Medical Centre - 7:45am - 8:15am
- Kensington Health Centre - 9:00am to 9:45am
- Princes Park Health Centre, Kingsley Road Entrance - 10:30am to 11:15am
- Matthew Arnold Primary School - 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Kingsley Community Primary School, Eversley Street - 12:45pm to 1:30pm
- Crawford Gardens, Alamein Road - 8:00am - 8:30am
- Whiston Medical Centre - 9:00am - 9:30am
- Everton Children’s Centre - 10:00am - 10:45am
- Picton Sports Centre - 11:45am to 12:30pm
- St Bride’s Church - 12:45pm - 1:30pm
- Picton Medical Centre - 8:00am to 9:00am
- Victoria Road, Aigburth - 9:15am to 9:45am
- Woolton Views - 10:45am - 11:15am
- Hedgefield Road, Belle Vale - 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Croxteth Family Matters - 7:45am - 8:00am
- Aintree University Hospital - 8:15am - 9:00am
- Quarry Green Heights - 9:15am to 10:00am
- Anfield Children’s Centre - 11:00am - 11:45am
- Everton Road Health Centre - 12:00pm to 12:15pm
- St Anne’s Centre - 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Alder Hey Children’s Hospital - 8:00am to 9:00am
- Garston Walk-in Centre - 9:30am to 10:15am
- Kingsley Community Primary School - 11:00am to 12:00pm
For those needing further emergency support, click here
Many residents are currently struggling with rising living costs. That's why it's important to know what help and support is available now that could benefit you, a relative, friend or neighbour. Liverpool City Council have provided some sources of support that could help you or someone you know.