Feeding Liverpool would like to work alongside an app development partner to develop an app for Liverpool City Region. This app will improve communications around emergency and community food provision, which will extend the work to improve access to healthy food and health outcomes for families and children.
The project partner would be responsible for designing and building the app; working with Feeding Liverpool’s Project Manager to ensure the brief is met.
The app will pull information from Feeding Liverpool’s website and will enable the existing website map resources to reach a larger audience. This will enable residents and professionals to locate Community Food Spaces and healthy food provision sites. The app will also allow Feeding Liverpool to push positive public health and good food messages to families.
For more specified information, please click on this document.
Feeding Liverpool welcomes proposals from local and UK-based businesses, social enterprises or community organisations, outlining their ability to deliver this project.
A detailed proposal to be at least one side of A4 and should include the following information:
- Your full organisation details, including location such as address, email and phone number, your charity number/company number and whether you are a Real Living Wage employer
- Specific references to why you want to develop the app
- Specific reference to how your proposal aligns to Feeding Liverpool’s aims and values
- Specific references to how you have considered the needs of our communities and partner organisations and how you will add value
- Specific references to similar projects undertaken by your organisation, including app examples
- A specification for development timeline
- A proposed vision/draft of what the app will look like
- A budget, including the on-going costs of maintaining the app past the deadline of March 2024
Proposals must be within the project budget of £10,000 (including VAT).